Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01773 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 732,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 664,692 Dinar (Bs 37,484,385) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (41 minutes ago)