Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01484 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 31,438,206 Dinar (Bs 2,118,892,607) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)