Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.218 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,914,076 Dinar (Bs 16,191) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)