Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1382.665 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,432,485 Dinar (€1,759) in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)