Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1369.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,470,691 Dinar (€1,804) in Bari.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)