Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.141 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 503,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 296,650 Dinar (₨16,353) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)