Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.274 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 343,637 Dinar (₨18,805) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)