Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.480 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 507,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 294,433 Dinar (₨15,933) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)