Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04748 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,950,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,950,000 Dinar (Bs 62,126,900) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)