Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.398 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,714,292 Dinar (Bs 31,371) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)