Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,690 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1253.050 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,633,552 Dinar (€1,304) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (29 minutes ago)