Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 591.893 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 504,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 504,000 Dinar (852 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)