Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 592.266 IQD / BYN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 566,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 566,000 Dinar (956 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (31 minutes ago)