Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.348 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,855,657 Dinar (元10,767) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (41 minutes ago)