Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 171.837 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,841 Dinar (元17) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (22 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (39 minutes ago)