Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 744.359 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,125,776 Dinar (1,512KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)