Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.730 IQD / DOP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,008 Dinar (RD$ 243) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (23 minutes ago)