Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.911 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,953,125 Dinar (1,021,976 Franc) in Bangui.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (39 minutes ago)