Cost of living comparison between Bangkok, Thailand and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,107 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.410 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,848,666 Dinar (175,058 ฿) in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)