Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,729 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.357 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,158,003 Dinar (₨66,717) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)