Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,743 prices entered by 576 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,036,075 Dinar (₨59,698) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)