Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,086 prices entered by 681 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.133 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,940,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,112,974 Dinar (₨61,378) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)