Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,549 prices entered by 573 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.316 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 859,671 Dinar (₨46,935) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)