Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08222 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,417,152 Dinar (Rp 17,235,637) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)