Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08869 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,006,689 Dinar (Rp 11,350,605) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)