Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08841 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 968,688 Dinar (Rp 10,956,594) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)