Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08509 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,093,695 Dinar (Rp 12,853,683) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (44 minutes ago)