Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08666 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 655,946 Dinar (Rp 7,569,423) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (41 minutes ago)