Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08801 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 704,221 Dinar (Rp 8,001,298) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)