Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.363 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 939,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 633,500 Dinar (2,130TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (42 minutes ago)