Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 908.324 IQD / BND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,614,033 Dinar (B$2,878) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)