Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 867.400 IQD / BND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,988,576 Dinar (B$2,293) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)