Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 854.577 IQD / BND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,243,138 Dinar (B$1,455) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)