Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 895.816 IQD / BND
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,853,571 Dinar (B$3,185) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)