Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08413 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,329,909 Dinar (Rp 15,807,270) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)