Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08861 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 473,165 Dinar (Rp 5,339,838) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (37 minutes ago)