Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08872 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 451,709 Dinar (Rp 5,091,579) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 448,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)