Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08620 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 466,381 Dinar (Rp 5,410,338) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (36 minutes ago)