Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08871 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 410,111 Dinar (Rp 4,623,104) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 407,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)