Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08747 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 365,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 205,352 Dinar (Rp 2,347,813) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 3 hours ago)