Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08722 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 393,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 223,468 Dinar (Rp 2,562,139) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)