Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08861 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 216,147 Dinar (Rp 2,439,290) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)