Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08869 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 211,892 Dinar (Rp 2,389,254) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)