Cost of living comparison between Ballarat, Australia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 886.843 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,175,551 Dinar (AU$2,453) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)