Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 893.006 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,453,859 Dinar (AU$1,628) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)