Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 911.892 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,165,028 Dinar (AU$4,567) in Ballarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)