Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.110 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 579,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 284,146 Dinar (966TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)