Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.923 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 584,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 294,365 Dinar (1,019TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)