Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 929 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 696.675 IQD / AZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,366,377 Dinar (1,961 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)