Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 696.675 IQD / AZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,323,415 Dinar (1,900 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 2 hours ago)