Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 693.971 IQD / AZN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 615,228 Dinar (887 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)