Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 278.663 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,017,462 Dinar (3,651 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)