Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.453 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 631,479 Dinar (ARS $9,362) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)