Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.761 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,537,893 Dinar (ARS $20,299) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)