Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.683 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 857,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 512,601 Dinar (ARS $10,529) in Bahía Blanca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)