Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.290 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,457 Dinar (₨218) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)