Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.093 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,198 Dinar (₨559) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)