Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.647 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 554,450 Dinar (Php24,482) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)