Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,101,142 Dinar in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)