Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,193,112 Dinar in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)