Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018.
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,581,984 Dinar in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)