Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1393.766 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,550,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,877,284 Dinar (€1,347) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (36 minutes ago)