Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1275.648 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,085,789 Dinar (€851) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in El Paso, Texas costs $0.02 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)