Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.185 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,253,550 Dinar (Php56,505) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)