Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.691 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 773,117 Dinar (Php32,633) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)