Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 275.104 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 241,596 Dinar (878 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$269 (about 2 hours ago)