Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1149.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 220% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 32,488,538 Dinar ($28,275) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)