Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.151 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,878,893 Dinar (81,902 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)