Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.319 IQD / THB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,076,868 Dinar (84,718 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (about 1 hour ago)