Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.394 IQD / TRY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 532,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 456,411 Dinar (1,365TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)