Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 366.167 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (S/. 18) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (35 minutes ago)