Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1254.646 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,552,663 Dinar (€1,238) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (34 minutes ago)