Cost of living comparison between Aveiro, Portugal and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1281.152 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,516,941 Dinar (€1,184) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)