Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,768 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,270,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,182,237 Dinar ($5,221) in Austin, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)