Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.943 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 634,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 357,933 Dinar (₨19,948) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)