Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.334 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 760,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 425,545 Dinar (₨23,210) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)