Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.355 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 299,027 Dinar (₨17,230) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (40 minutes ago)