Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.440 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 864,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 710,911 Dinar (₨40,764) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)