Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.192 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 634,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 517,099 Dinar (₨28,425) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)