Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,142 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 855.121 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,600,575 Dinar (NZ$13,566) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)