Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,767 prices entered by 375 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 868.070 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,410,591 Dinar (NZ$13,145) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)