Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,165 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 821.310 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,752,469 Dinar (NZ$13,092) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,730,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (26 minutes ago)