Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,051 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 875.869 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,688,767 Dinar (NZ$13,345) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,060,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £450 (about 2 hours ago)