Cost of living comparison between Atyrau, Kazakhstan and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.519 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,868,308 Dinar (530,875 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)