Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,935 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,705,073 Dinar ($1,444) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)