Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,372 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1377.765 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,360,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,845,803 Dinar (€1,340) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)