Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,417 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,240,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,741,547 Dinar (€1,269) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)