Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,243 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1288.883 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,149,698 Dinar (€892) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)