Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,270 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1461.553 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,440,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,992,710 Dinar (€1,363) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)