Cost of living comparison between Ta'if, Saudi Arabia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 309.319 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,500 Dinar (﷼ 8) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)