Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 311.208 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (﷼ 21) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)