Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.947 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 298,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 100,359 Dinar (E£ 1,499) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)