Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.123 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 69% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 292,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 89,436 Dinar (E£ 1,373) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)