Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19936 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,821,764 Dinar (9,138,212 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$27 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tampere costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (about 1 hour ago)