Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20678 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 565,851 Dinar (2,736,547 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)