Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20652 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 984,096 Dinar (4,765,107 Gs) in Asunción.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (32 minutes ago)