Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19247 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,080,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,627,104 Dinar (8,453,957 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 1,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $4.41 (about 2 hours ago)