Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.753 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,890,369 Dinar (руб 247,574) in Astrakhan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (25 minutes ago)