Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.671 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,370,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,205,023 Dinar (328,236 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 40,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)