Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.623 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,329,739 Dinar (367,013 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)