Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.417 IQD / KZT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 917,109 Dinar (268,404 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)