Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.326 IQD / ERN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,502,830 Dinar (Nakfa19,690) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)