Cost of living comparison between Asmara, Eritrea and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.276 IQD / ERN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,371,925 Dinar (Nakfa18,471) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)