Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.343 IQD / ERN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,296,895 Dinar (Nakfa16,768) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)