Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 346.334 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 67% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 509,337 Dinar (1,471 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)