Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.235 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,990,912 Dinar (8,589 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)