Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 347.214 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,068,207 Dinar (3,077 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)