Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.229 IQD / TMT
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,780,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 982,207 Dinar (2,870 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)