Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.815 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 727,483 Dinar (₨40,836) in Asansol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 655,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)