Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.398 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,276 Dinar (¥219) in Asahikawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)